I'm a game designer, author, and tournament competitor. I have degrees in math and business from MIT, but I've continued studying many fields since then, especially writing, psychology, physics, and politics (with special interest in free speech and civil rights).
Currently working on:
- Puzzle Strike expansion
- Yomi expansion
- Fantasy Strike fighting game
- unannounced card game
Expect to Work On Someday:
- A game in the "Portal / Braid genre"
- Fantasystrike.com, home to the online versions of Yomi and Puzzle Strike
- Flash Duel, 2nd Edition
- Puzzle Strike Upgrade Pack
- Yomi (physical card game, also web version)
- Puzzle Strike (physical um...chip game, also web version)Flash Duel (physical card game)
- Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (XBLA/PSN)
- Kongai Virtual Card Game, Kongregate.com (web)
- Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (XBLA/PSN)
- SEGA Genesis Collection (PS2/Xbox)
- Capcom Classics Collection 2 (PS2/Xbox)
- Capcom Classics Collection: Remixed (PSP)
- Capcom Classics Colleciton (PS2/Xbox)
I try my best to make quality products.
If you have something worthwhile going on and you think I could help, or want me to run the show, let me know. Consulting preferred. I have the most expertise in balancing and designing competitive games. I balanced Puzzle Fighter HD, Kongregate's CCG, my own three card games, and Street Fighter. I designed all the card games from the ground up.
I've learned that not many developers really understand the market of competitive games, so that's where I can help. That said, I also like pointless, wacky iPhone or Nintendo DS/Wii games as much as the next guy, and I understand and applaud Nintendo's strategy. Even though I'm seen as a hardcore player, I want to make things as easy as possible for the poor new player, and I would enjoy exploring new kinds of games and game mechanics.
Enjoy the site.